Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Baltic International Bank Held
The annual meeting of the shareholders of joint-stock company Baltic International Bank (‘the Bank’) was held on 31 March 2017. The annual meeting of the shareholders made following decisions:
- the Bank's consolidated and Bank's separate financial statements for 2016 were approved; reports by the Council, the Board, the audit committee and sworn auditors were approved;
- decision on the distribution of 2016 profit was made;
- appointment of auditor for 2017 and assignment of auditor’s remuneration;
- re-election of the audit committee, the remuneration of its members and approval of its regulations.
The annual meeting of the shareholders decided to elect to the Audit Committee for three (3) year term such members:
- Andris Ozoliņš (independent member);
- Ludmila Rozgina;
- Olga Bikova (independent member).