Disbursement of state-guaranteed deposit compensation
News - December 22, 2022
In accordance with the requirements laid down in the law, Baltic International Bank SE accepts the Applications on state-guaranteed deposit compensation.
To apply for the state-guaranteed compensation, please fill out the Application on state-guaranteed deposit compensation. Please specify your bank account (IBAN format) set up in the SEPA zone country.
You can submit your Application:
- electronically: in the Internet Banking environment (your DIGIPASS-generated signature is mandatory);
- electronically: please email the Application to email@example.com (your advanced/secure electronic signature is mandatory);
- in person: please visit Bank (Grēcinieku ielā 6, Riga) to submit your Application;
- as follows: please mail by post the original notarized and apostilled (it has to be notarized, i.e. signed and certified by a notary public) Application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC) regarding:
- disbursement of state-guaranteed deposit compensations: +371 67022801,
- transactions with financial instruments: +371 67022807,
- other questions: +371 67022819,
- FCMC e-mail: BIB@fktk.lv
A more detailed information is available here